I have a bunch of tests that check to make sure I'm validating various properties of a model. All of a sudden, I started having tests fail because the validations seemed to be adding the same error twice.
'User creation should require domain names to be unique' FAILEDThis error only occured when my full suite of tests ran. If I ran the unit test by itself (or even if I just ran only the model tests by themselves), it didn't happen. Unfortunately I didn't notice whatever it was I did to introduce this error, so I couldn't reverse it.
expected 1 error on :domain, got 2
require 'user'I wish I had more time to investigate, because it makes me thing I don't know enough about Rails autoloading behavior, or Ruby's loading behavior.